What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect it
If you do nothing during your visit but browse, read content, or download information, we will gather and store certain limited information about your visit. You should know that this information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Your IP address
- Your browsing behaviour, which includes your browser and device characteristics;
- The date and time you visited
- The pages or services you accessed
- Any referring URLs, or sites that directed you to our site.
The information we automatically collect or store is used by us only for improving our site, its content and services, so we may better understand and improve our services and content, suitability and usefulness of our sites to you, our customers and potential customers.
In general, we do not intentionally collect sensitive personal data, such as personal identity numbers; financial account information; information concerning racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious, philosophical, or other beliefs; membership in trade unions or professional or trade associations; physical or mental health information; biometric data; genetic data; data concerning sexual activity or orientation; or data concerning criminal records or suspected criminal activity. However, if you provide us with sensitive personal data, whether through the website or through any of our products or services, you explicitly consent to our use and processing of that data.
Additionally, we do not intentionally collect personal data from anyone under the age of eighteen (18), and to the extent reasonably possible we take steps to verify that you are a legal adult when we collect data from you. By using our website, products, or services, and by submitting any data to us, you warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
Who we share your data with
- In order for us to comply with a legal obligation or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or crime
- In order to detect or correct technical or security issues
- In order to apply or enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, you, our customers, our business partners, others, or the public
- In order to maintain continuity of service in the event that we sell or liquidate some or all of our business or assets
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
Where we send and store your data
Changes to your data, copies of your data, or deleting your data
Your contact information
How we protect your data
We take a number of steps to facilitate the security of your data and help protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction, including:
- We utilize an encrypted SSL certificate on our websites
- We utilize a secure CDN and WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- We periodically review our data collection, storage, processing and security practices
- We restrict access of your data to only those employees, agents, or business partners who need to access it to deliver your products or services
- We require all employees and agents to sign a non-disclosure agreement, violation of which may result in termination and/or liability
- Our agents and employees receive regular appropriate training, including training in information privacy suitable to their respective disciplines
Compliance standards for handling sensitive information vary by country, and even province. We continue to stay up-to-date on current privacy protocols and make every commercially reasonable attempt to remain compliant with PIPEDA, PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION ACT (British Columbia), The Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) (Alberta), ACT RESPECTING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR (Quebec), GDPR (U.S.A.), and others privacy acts.
For more information please contact us directly:
Promo Plus Advertising Inc.
18651 52 Ave #108A, Surrey, BC V3S 8E5
Rawr Designs Inc.